Harness Disney’s Management Magic: Best Practices for Supervisors
Disney is known world-wide for its out-standing and "magical" business practices. Employees, or "Cast members," are motivated, loyal, and go above and beyond expectations to increase their performance. How do Disney leaders instill these qualities in every employee?
Join us to learn how you can inspire this level of drive and motivation in your own employees. Apply Disney's exceptional practices in your organization, and watch productivity reach new heights! In this 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will discover:
- How supervisors can apply Disney tools for changing employee behavior
- Ways to inspire dedication and commitment among your employees
- How to use Disney's motivational techniques to engage employees
- Proven ways to drive stronger results and excellence through others
Disney People-Management Practices: Keys to Excelling as a Supervisor
- Tools to improve employee loyalty and encourage staff development
- Techniques from Disney: Increase employee loyalty and foster collaboration
- Reach for the stars: Spark passion and commitment in your employees
Inspiring Excellence the Disney Way: Tools and Tips to Motivate Your Employees
- "Walk the talk" leadership behaviors that reinforce expectations
- Strategies for supervisors to engage, empower and invest in employees
- Disney's employee recognition tools - build a goal-oriented environment
Tools to Boost Employee Performance - Tips from a Former Disney Leader
- Keys to providing feedback that changes behavior and improves performance
- How to partner with your employees - build trust and drive strong results
- Avoid communication hurdles: Keys to align company and employee goals
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Mark David Jones, Founder & President of Small World Alliance, Inc. leads a consortium of former Disney executives and other experts who share their proven implementation insights with companies all over the world.
- His career as a Disney leader spanned 26 years, during which he managed various key operational functions and was in charge of Leadership, Creativity & Innovation, and Quality Service initiatives.
- As Disney's corporate expert on Culture and Service, he led numerous operational transformation efforts. In recognition of his extensive contribution to the Disney organization, Mark was nominated for the prestigious "Partner's in Excellence" award - Disney's highest regarded corporate award.
- Mark is an acclaimed "anti-consultant" - having worked with dozens of Fortune 500 companies and numerous international corporations in six of the seven continents of the world. As a highly demanded speaker, Mark has an innovative, results-focused passion for helping people make a difference. His dynamic and engaging style has earned him a reputation for inspiring audiences to action.
- He is the co-author of the best-selling book "Lead With Your Customer: Transform Culture and Brand into World-Class Excellence."
This high-energy, 60-minute webinar will equip your supervisors with tips and techniques to implement Disney's world-renowned management practices and foster a highly motivated, loyal and productive team in your organization.