How Great Leaders Bring Out the Best in Others
Have you wondered why treating all employees the same has left some disgruntled?
Do you struggle to find the key to help your employees realize their potential?
This 75-minute webinar reveals the secrets to unique interactions that empower you to become the leader that each team member needs. Increase your ability to promote teamwork, cooperation and collaboration through a world-class, in-depth training to understand yourself and others from the prism of personality. Learn:
- How your behaviors impact employee motivation
- What motivates individuals on your team
- To use their innate talents to achieve the results you need as their boss
In this webinar you will unravel the complexity of personalities and human relationships.
On a personal level, you will:
- Discover your behavioral style
- Be enlightened with an understanding of your natural strengths
- Recognize your predictable blind spots
- Identify your natural charismatic leadership qualities
As you implement the principles taught, you will gain confidence in your ability to:
- Maximize performance by understanding strengths, motivators, & behaviors of team members
- Turn difficult people into positive players
- Avoid stereotyping
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
When you register for the webinar, you will also receive a free 10-question Human Behavior Depuzzler to complete before the webinar training. With the Depuzzler and Karla’s instruction, you will get a strong basis for self-evaluation and for taking the mystery & frustration out of your team's behaviors.
Learn how to flex your words in conversations to better relate to employees, which is especially helpful when they have a personality that is opposite or different from yours.
Some of the differences explored in this webinar are personalities who:
- Prefer logic and those who work from an emotional base
- Are direct communicators and versus those who are subtle in their communications
- Work for results versus those who have a process orientation
- Have a “Get it done now” versus those who have a “Get is done right” orientation
- Show intensity in their interactions and those who are methodical and steady
- Use verbose and effusive language and those who choose their words carefully and are succinct
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a thought leader on how to create a culture in your organization that engages employees and enables them to give discretionary effort on a regular basis.
- She is the CEO of Brandau Power Institute, a management consulting firm with expertise in strengthening the touch points between managers and employees and increasing the productivity of work teams.
- Her clients include corporations such as Coca-Cola Enterprises and Panasonic, government agencies including the EPA, NIH, and the FDA, and many associations.
- She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), an earned designation given by National Speakers Association, a Registered Corporate Coach, a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst and a Certified Motivators Analyst.
- The author of How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, a 21st century leadership book. One of her most popular programs is How to See Others with 20/20 Vision, which enlightens individuals on the science of understanding 4-quadrant personalities.