Business Etiquette: Dos & Don'ts in Today's Workplace
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn what it takes to be a good corporate citizen and how to effectively develop your own corporate citizenship skills. This program, designed for employees at all levels, will provide practical tools that can be used immediately after attending.
If your whole company could benefit from the training, then bring everyone! A single registration covers an entire team.
Join us, to discover the following and more:
- How to build & maintain professional etiquette
- Ways to remain polite while challenging perceptions
- Keys to creating a solid executive presence, regardless of your role
- Solutions for spreading your influence to form a good corporate citizenship culture
An In-Depth Examination of the Good Corporate Citizen
- The ins & outs of what makes a good corporate citizen
- How effectively corporate citizens lead instead of command
- The value that good corporate citizenship presents to the workplace as a whole
Practices that Promote Stellar Corporate Citizenship
- Ways to display & leverage your intelligence as well as experience
- How to build your executive presence through actions & results
- Keys to continuously improving your professional etiquette
- Adjusting your language when communicating online
Solutions that Propel Business Professionals Beyond Any Setbacks
- Effective ways to overcome uncertainties & insecurities
- Strategies to ensure you’re respected, understood & valued
- Techniques for transformation so that you can climb the corporate ladder
- Ways to communicate plus present ideas to management & company leaders
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Co Inc. and works with executives and leaders who want to increase their workplace influence.
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their performance.
- Some of his delighted clients have included Tim Hortons, Scotiabank, and Draeger Medical Supplies.
- Shawn is a highly sought-after speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Forbes”, “INC Magazine” and “Fast Company” to name a few.
In our 60-minute program, you’ll gain step-by-step guidance for developing your corporate citizenship skills. We’ll also provide solutions for maintaining a positive reputation, while establishing yourself as someone who supports and collaborates well with others in your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org