How to Delegate So Nothing Falls through the Cracks
If you are a manager who has a difficult time delegating, then you are limiting your own productivity, your career growth, and your team's effectiveness. In contrast, leaders who delegate effectively have more time to do the work only they can do, continuously grow their team's efficiency, and qualify themselves for more responsibility.
Delegation is vital to your success, but you are not alone if it does not come naturally. With a few practical tools, you can delegate effectively, efficiently, and never have delegated tasks fall through again. Our live webinar will provide you the proper training to find out:
- How to overcome common obstacles to delegating effectively
- Keys to increasing your team's skill and ability
- Steps to delegating so that nothing falls through the cracks
Stop limiting yourself: Overcome the biggest barrier to effective delegation
- Mistakes that managers make frequently that erode trust
- Widely misunderstood concepts about delegation and how they restrict leadership
- Don't lose control: How to hold employees accountable
- Rid yourself of the "I can do it better" attitude that hinders performance
Team benefits: What happens when tasks are where they are supposed to be
- Delegation tools that will save you days and even weeks of lost time and frustration
- Ways to increase team morale, energy, and productivity
- Promote your team as they can be trusted to do their work
Delegation procedures to secure your future projects
- Successful delegating techniques to make certain nothing slips through the crack
- How to avoid wasting time to repeat instructions and chase down incomplete assignments
- Ensure long-term delegated tasks stay on track
About the Speaker
David Dye is a sought-after leadership speaker who believes everyone can master the essentials of influence. As a former executive and elected official, he inspires audiences with practical leadership inspiration to be used right away.
- President of Let's Grow Leaders, works with leaders to achieve transformational results without losing their soul (or mind) in the process.
- The award-winning author of Winning Well: A Manager's Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul, The Seven Things Your Team Needs to Hear You Say, and Glowstone Peak.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar training to find out how to trust that your team is capable of delegated tasks and how you can excel in your position with newly available time. You and your team will never waste time on figuring out who should be completing what task again!