How to Get Employees to Think and Act Like Owners
SummaryYou invest in your employees, but do they invest in you, the company and your mission?
Getting employees to take ownership over their contributions increases both their value to the company and their satisfaction with the job. Develop your skills to foster employee ownership and accountability, leading to improved results.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to:
- Improve results by increasing the ownership mentality
- Increasing employee accountability
- Break the "just a job" mentality - gain loyalty and dedication
- Get your employees to take on more responsibility
Boost Productivity: Inspire Your Employees to Do Great Things
- Proven management styles that increase morale and dedication
- Get and keep employees involved - engagement do's and don'ts
- The key motivators for higher performance
Improve Employee Accountability - Increase the Ownership Mentality
- Avoid the 3 engagement pitfalls
- Creating a high-performance work environment
- Proven ways to increase employee loyalty
Getting Your Employees to Take More Responsibility
- How to share the measures of success with employees
- Reinforcing and rewarding the right behaviors
- Specific actions you can take to improve results
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- presented over 800 presentations to more than 135,000 people in seven countries.
- worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Including organizations such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
When employees care about their employers' success, everyone wins. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn how to create a high-performance culture where engaged employees constantly meet and exceed their goals.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org