HR Auditing: Critical Issues for Today and 2022
Understanding the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization’s human capital is more important than ever before. As you plan for your organization’s future talent needs, it’s critical to assess where all the pieces presently stand.
This 60-minute program will provide you with a roadmap for how to conduct an effective internal HR audit, including the specific areas you should be targeting and who to involve. We will also take a close look at how to apply the results of your audit as you plan for 2022.
Join us to learn:
- Key steps of an HR audit: what to review, what to look for, and what to do with the results
- How to time and align the audit with other organizational planning and functions
- Assessing current talent against future needs: types of employees, skills and competencies
- What policies, procedures, documentation and systems to review for compliance
Bonus: receive a copy of Michelle’s HR Audit Checklist!
Guidelines for Conducting the HR Audit
- What an HR audit is and why it is important
- Steps to follow and areas to cover for an effective audit
- The strategic, operational, and transactional impact of HR audits
- What information you should be collecting and examining
Ensure Your Organization’s Needs & Compliance Requirements are Met
- Matching HR’s role to your organization’s internal and external needs
- Red flags: emerging compliance issues to watch out for
- Considerations when reviewing policies, procedures, documentation, and systems
Applying the Results of the HR Audit: Planning for Today and Future Needs
- How to connect audit results with future planning
- Techniques to align your HR audit with other organizational planning and functions
- Using HR audit results to improve strategic and operational decision making
- Ways to decide whether and what to outsource, change, or discontinue
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business safety and continuity, and financial acuity. In 2020, she created and delivered more than 40 well-regarded presentations for numerous organizations around the world.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type
Join us to learn the full scope of conducting an impactful internal audit of your organization’s HR systems. You will learn where to focus your attention to ensure your org’s human capital needs are being met, plus ensure you are in compliance with all current legal requirements for employers.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org