HR Ethics: Maintaining Standards in Today’s Work Environment
In this interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, we will take a close look at the role ethics play in every organization, what happens when ethics are violated, and what to do when personal and professional ethics collide.
Join us as we address:
- How ethics shape an organization and its culture
- The ethics specific to the human resource professional
- Defining ethics and the role they play in today’s work environment
- When personal ethics conflict with how an organization is operated
This program meets HRCI's Ethics requirement
- Understanding ethics and where they fit in the work environment
- Defining personal ethics versus professional ethics
- The Human Resource industry’s ethical guidelines
- The role ethics play in professional responsibilities
- Incorporating ethics into professional development
- How HR can use ethics to shape the company culture
- Bringing ethics into fair and just treatment of employees
- Where ethics fit in when there’s a conflict of interest
- The relationship between ethics and use of information
- Understanding your own ethics and setting healthy boundaries
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP has more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of workforce management (payroll processing, taxation, employee handbooks, human resources, benefits, etc.). Tricia is a Payroll and Human Resource “nerd” who enjoys reading Internal Revenue Code.
- She has a Bachelor of Science in Management Studies from the University of Maryland University College. She is a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the American Payroll Association (APA), a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the HR Certification Institute, as well as a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Tricia is a Member of the National Speakers Bureau for the American Payroll Association and a Contributing Writer to Paytech Magazine, a regular periodical provided to over 20,000 Members.
After attending this informative, 60-minute event you will know the code of ethics for human resource professionals, understand how to best examine and use ethics in the workplace, and how you can ensure an ethical approach is taken in all aspects of running your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org