HR Metrics: Measuring Data for Better Decisions
With the right system, you can determine how much it costs to hire or retain an employee, turnover rate, and how much an employee contributes to the bottom-line. Plus, other key metrics company leaders need to make well-informed decisions. In our highly-informative, 60-minute webinar we'll show you how to:
- Track top HR metrics every company should know
- Determine which metrics are most valuable to your organization
- Use a 3-step process to measure HR's impact on operations
- Create formulas to measure HR- specific functions and processes
- Share data with other managers in an easy-to-understand format
Key HR Metrics Managers Need to Know
- What does your specific organization need to measure?
- How much do employees cost, and how much do they generate?
- Understand what HR metrics senior execs need to see
- Differences between HR metrics and HR analytics
- Keeping your metrics evolving as your company changes
Creating Effective Measuring Systems & Sharing the Results
- Formulas to measure the costs and impacts HR efforts
- Ways to ensure you're comparing 'apples to apples'
- Combining raw data and metrics from various sources
- Stand-out tools for presenting key information and results
How Does Your Data Compare? Benchmarking HR Metrics
- Key sources for HR benchmarking data
- Which HR activities should you use for benchmarking?
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Max Muller has more than 40 years of business experience as an attorney, businessman and professional trainer.
- In 1990, drawing on his diverse background, he began a consulting practice focusing on providing practical solutions in the areas of workplace legalities, e.g., equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, ADEA, etc.; safety and health regulatory compliance (OSHA); facilities management; and, warehousing/ inventory control.
- He authored several books like "The Manager's Guide to HR: Hiring, Firing, Performance Evaluations, Documentation, Benefits, and Everything Else You Need to Know, Second Edition" HarperCollins Leadership, a division of HarperCollins Focus, (formerly AMACOM Books) and SHRM, New York City, August 2013.
- He has presented more than 3,000 seminars, webinars and pod-casts all over the world attended or listened to by more than 100,000 people; as well as serving as the principal investigator on many private and public sector internal investigations.
Our dynamic webinar event will give you a clear understanding of what HR data you should be measuring, why it's important to your organization, and how to use HR metrics for key decision making.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org