IRS Form 941: Complying with Updated Requirements
Accuracy is paramount when it comes to the reconciliation and completing of Form 941, as well as Schedule B. Disputes with the IRS over errors can result in costly penalties and interest.
In this instructor-led 60-minute program, our payroll expert will take you step-by-step through the newest Form 941 and clearly explain what is required now for accurate reporting. Join us to learn:
- How to properly complete the 941 and prevent errors
- Form 7200 instructions and common mistakes to avoid when filing
- Best practices to reconcile the Form 941 for year-end
- What to watch out for when filing Schedule B
- And much more!
Completing an Error-free Form 941
- Understanding the most recent Form 941
- Using Form 941-X to correct previously filed 941’s
- Requirements and tips to properly file Schedule B
- How to use form 7200 for accurate processing
Get Ready for the Next 941 Deadline, plus Year-end Prep
- Line-by-line walk-thru through of the form’s updates
- Avoiding what the IRS says are the most common errors
- Electronic filing instructions and signing requirements for remote workers
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year-end
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Dayna Reum is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at a major medical center in Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field for over 20 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, International and Canadian payroll.
- Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee).
- Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt.
In this interactive 60-mintue event we will show you how to accurate complete the latest Form 941, best practices to prevent errors, and what to do if an error does sneak through.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org