Keep Your Top Talent: How Managers Can Retain Their Best Performers
SummaryEffective managers know that it's the people that make a company truly successful, but do your best performers have opportunities to advance and excel? Or are they looking for better opportunities elsewhere? You can't just appreciate your top talent, you have to show it!
The good news is you don't have to lose your talent to your competitors. Join our new training event to get the tools to foster stronger relationships with your top performers, drive even better performance, and achieve breakthrough results. In this 60-minute program you'll learn:
- Keys to identifying exactly who your best performers are
- Strategies to better engage and inspire your top talent
- What goes into creating a talent management program
- Proven approaches to improve team performance
- Ways to ensure your employees feel valued and appreciated
Identifying Your Top Performers - and What Motivates Them
- A rapid way to "map" your team to identify best performers
- Specific conversations you need to energize and help them grow
- Strategies to ensure your top talent feel valued and appreciated
- Tools to move adequate performers to higher performance
Leading Your Top Talent to Even Higher Performance Results
- How to be a leader top performers respect and want to follow
- Engaging top performers to solve bigger business problems
- Strategic questions that leverage knowledge for breakthrough results
- Mistakes to avoid - guaranteed ways to drive away your top talent!
- Creating a clear road-map to advancement for employees
Why Talent Management Is Crucial for Business Excellence
- Competitive advantage over organizations who don't maintain talent
- Transform business results: Getting the most from your top employees
- Your solution to spending less time, energy, and money recruiting
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Author and international keynote speaker David Dye gives leaders the roadmap they need to transform results.
- David works with leaders around the world who want to achieve breakthrough results without losing their soul (or mind) in the process.
- He gets it because he's been there: a former executive and elected official, David has over two decades of experience leading teams, building organizations, and working with Boards of Directors to transform their effectiveness. He is the award-winning author of 3 books: Winning Well: A Manager's Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul, The Seven Things Your Team Needs to Hear You Say, and Glowstone Peak - a leadership picture book for children.
- David's keynotes and training programs help leaders across industries to increase their influence, solve common leadership frustrations, and improve productivity through practical leadership inspiration.
Success isn’t just about increasing revenue, it’s also about managing and developing your most important assets: the talented people who work for you. In this 60-minute event learn how to identify top performers, how to better tap into this unmatched resource, and keys to keeping them engaged and motivated so they don’t leave.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org