Keep Your Team Engaged and Effective as the Pandemic Continues
As businesses struggle to regain some sense of normalcy – your employees, customers, and management keep demanding more of you.
And just as policies were set into place to resume in this “new normal”, the imminent threat of a second wave rears its ugly head, sending us scrambling to prepare and adjust.
Will employees stay remote or return to office? Is a hybrid of both even feasible?
How can we keep our teams productive, engaged, and agile as the situation evolves?
What can I do to boost performance and make my employees feel supported amongst the chaos?
How can we prepare for the challenges ahead when we don’t even know what they are yet?
For the answers to these questions and much more, join us on August 7th for an online workshop full of strategies for maintaining a balanced team and business as a second wave approaches.
Leadership challenges to address as the tides continue to change
- Maintain an engaged, productive workforce whether your team is in-office or work-from-home
- Ensure goals are met with clear expectations for performance
- Adjust performance reviews and difficult conversations for the current climate
Retain your most valuable employees by being supportive and encouraging
- Listen with empathy while maintaining expectations and accountability
- Combat virtual meeting overload and other sources of burnout
- Support overall employee wellbeing to maximize performance and productivity
- Communicate transparently and authentically
Improve your retention strategy and workplace culture amid uncertainty and change
- Create a collaborative, cohesive culture that empowers employees
- Retain team members who may be on the brink of leaving
- How engagement ties into performance, profits, and productivity
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore works with entrepreneurs and business leaders to help them grow their business by empowering their teams and engaging their employees.
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Walk away from this 60-minute workshop ready to be agile, stay productive, and keep your employees engaged as a second wave approaches. The actionable strategies discussed will ensure your team is ready to handle whatever comes next.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!