Leadership Essentials: Solutions for Strengthening Your Influence & Results
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn the latest insights and best practices for effective leadership. We’ll cover a comprehensive range of leadership essentials that will empower you to lead with confidence and achieve outstanding results.
Whether you are a seasoned leader or aspiring to become one, this event will take your leadership skills to the next level!
Join us, and discover the following:
- Strategies for building high-performing teams & managing change
- Ways to ensure effective team communication & collaboration
- Conflict management tools & ethical leadership principles
- Techniques to enhance your influence & persuasion skills
- Methods for your motivating employees without money
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the following additional handouts:
- A 60-page Blueprint (PDF): “ The Practical Guide For Motivating Employees: A 9-Step Framework to Create A More Productive, Energized Workforce”
- A Post-Workshop Knowledge Review Quiz - Put your knowledge to the test and reinforce your understanding!
- A Post-Workshop Action Plan Framework – Transform your key takeaways from insights to action!
Keys to Becoming a More Influential Leader Known for Producing Results
- Solutions for effective communication & assertiveness
- Ways to establish yourself as an influential & respected leader
- Influence without manipulation: getting what you need, when you need it
- How to create a personal leadership development plan for continuous growth
Effective Expectation & Accountability Management
- How to communicate & align expectations to produce desired results
- Tactics for providing feedback to underperforming team members
- Strategies for juggling the expectations of your superiors & team
- Techniques for setting realistic goals for yourself & team
- Ways to prioritize tasks & manage time effectively
Solutions for Enhanced Collaboration & Productivity
- Methods for motivating employees to reach peak performance
- How to foster a collaborative culture that drives results
- Ways to break down barriers between departments
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to enhance your leadership skills, to move both people and results forward.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org