Leading Internal Customer Service Excellence: Creating WOW Moments
Unreturned calls, no response to emails, and slow follow-up are all behaviors of poor service – and are not acceptable even when dealing with those in your office. In this dynamic, 60-minute event we’ll show managers and supervisors how to lead their teams in delivering exceptional internal customer service. You’ll discover:
- Keys to communcating this importance of internal customer service
- How delivering top-notch internal service improves company performance
- Identify opportunities to create a WOW for your colleagues
- Tools and techniques to foster employee collaboration in your department
Impact of Internal ‘Customer’ Service: Leading Your Team to Success
- Tools to turn your front-line staff into a top-notch service team
- How to make service excellence part of your team’s everyday operations
- Ways to build a consistent customer experience to improve your image & brand
Nuts & Bolts of Internal Service: How to Deliver Consistent Excellent Service
- How to see situations through the “lens of the customer”
- Tips to create a physical environment that “speaks” service
- Ways to turn service points of contact into “wow” moments
Strategies to Maximize the Employee Experience & Build Relationships
- Keys to make it easy to do business with different people/personalities
- Effective listening skills each team member needs
- Communication techniques that keep other departments smiling
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Teri Yanovitch is a leading expert on customer service and the customer experience.
- Previously as a keynote speaker with the Disney Institute, she shared their exemplary practices of customer service with organizations world-wide. For more than a decade, she facilitated cultural change as an executive with the company that revolutionized total quality management, Philip Crosby Associates. She began her career with the leader of customer service in the rental car industry, Hertz Corporation, as a regional trainer.
- In 1991, Teri began her own firm, T.A.Yanovitch, Inc. to share her combined experience and knowledge of how to offer a customer experience that delights and differentiates one from the competition.
- Her highly acclaimed book Unleashing Excellence – The Complete Guide to Ultimate Customer Service serves as a guidebook to leaders of organizations that are looking to create a culture of service excellence.
Join us to learn effective techniques and practices to lead your team in providing excellent service to the internal departments you support. Those inside your company deserve the same level of excellence as your external customers.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org