Motivating Employees: Create A More Productive, Energized Workforce
In today’s job market, retaining employees is difficult. The many factors driving “The Great Resignation” and the rate at which baby boomers are retiring has led to increasingly attractive benefits packages. Compensation, flexible hybrid schedules, and the list goes on - all can lure even your most dedicated employees away.
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn key motivation strategies you can use to keep your top performers, along with solutions to ensure that their performance inspires others to stay as well.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Tactics & alternatives to monetary incentives that you can use to boost retention
- Signs that your top performers are thinking about leaving & ways to keep them
- Techniques to navigate through & fix the top 3 burdens your team members face
- How your top performers can help attract & inspire other high performers
- The biggest mistakes you can make that will demotivate your team
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the following additional handout:
- A 60-page Blueprint (PDF) - “Practical Guide For Motivating Employees: 9-Step Framework to Create A More Productive, Energized Workforce”
Motivating Do’s & Don’ts: What Every Leader Needs to Know Now
- The biggest mistake you can make that will backfire & demotivate your team members
- Eliminate barriers that hold average employees back from becoming top performers
- The top 3 burdens your employers face right now & how to combat them
Top-notch Strategies to Retain Your Top Performers in Today’s Job Market
- How to scare off your competition from stealing your top performers
- Why making the shift from boss to mentor can better engage your top performers
- The main reasons high-performing employees leave companies (it isn’t always the workload)
Motivate & Create: Build Top Performers Without Spending Money
- The best ways to motivate top performers to help you retain other employees
- Solutions for motivating employees to stay without hiring or increasing pay
- How to give honest feedback that motivates employees
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including "Globe and Mail", "CFO Magazine" and the "Association of Manufacturing"
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover key strategies you can use to motivate your employees to stay and drive greater results. Additionally, we’ll share some little-known solutions for ensuring that your top performers motivate others to stay as well.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org