Navigating Change: The Vital Role of HR in Change Management
HR plays a crucial role in managing change, whether it directly involves leading change formulation or guiding others through transitions. Facilitating smooth transitions, enabling skill development, and fostering acceptance of new ways of working are essential in whether a change is successful.
In this impactful, 60-minute event HR professionals will discover how to effectively guide their organization and employees through the uncertainties that come with significant changes.
Join us to learn how to:
- Assist leadership in driving change communication, implementation & tracking
- Prepare user-friendly answers to address workers' questions & concerns
- Spot necessary training needs & implement effective training programs
- Encourage buy-in from various stakeholders across the organization
- Identify and update roles & responsibilities to align with the changes
Preparing for Change: Ensuring a Smooth Transition
- Identifying the need and the “why” behind the change
- Communicating the change to employees in advance
- Developing an effective change management plan
- Conducting insightful impact assessments
HR’s Role in Managing Change & Handling Resistance
- Providing training and support to employees
- Managing resistance to change
- Identifying and filling gaps in skills or resources
- Monitoring and reporting on the change progress
Post-Change Evaluation: What Worked & What Didn’t
- Assessing the success of the change
- Gathering feedback from employees
- Identifying areas for improvement
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific question answered!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
With HR's expertise, organizations can navigate change successfully and increase the chances of a successful transformation. In this 60-minute event, HR professionals will discover how to guide their organization and employees through the challenges and excitements that come with change.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org