New EEO-1 Reporting Deadlines: What to File & When
You’ll get practical information to complete and submit the latest EEO-1 report, prepare for the changes and protect your organization against claims of pay discrimination. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) use your information to determine whether your company should be audited – so it’s critical it’s accurate!
In this 75-minute program we’ll cover:
- The new EEO-1 reporting requirements and deadlines
- Reporting your pay data by race, sex and ethnicity
- What the EEOC and OFCCP plan to do with the compensation data
- The OFCCP's latest enforcement practices employers should know
- Steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of an audit
EEO-1 Reporting Deadlines: When & What to Report
- Unpacking the new filing deadlines and what’s due
- The new EEO-1 report and who has to file
- What does the government do with your EEO-1 report?
Best Practices for Providing Accurate Information – and On Time
- Gathering and reporting gender and ethnicity information
- How to file: Single establishment vs. multi-establishment employers
- How do the OFCCP and the EEOC use this information to address pay discrimination
Are You a Target for an Audit? Keys to Prevent and Prepare
- How to conduct your self-audit before the EEOC or OFCCP show up
- Protecting your self-audit from disclosure
- Using your EEO-1 report to find potential pay discrimination
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Susan Fahey Desmond is a Principal in the New Orleans, Louisiana, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She maintains an active practice in both Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Ms. Desmond specializes in the areas of labor and employment and civil litigation, including representing employers in Family and Medical Leave cases, discrimination claims relative to age, sex, disability, race, religion, and sexual harassment, and handling EEOC charges and other administrative complaints through the administrative and judicial process. Ms. Desmond also specializes in wage and hour litigation as well as non-compete litigation
- Ms. Desmond also routinely counsels clients on a variety of employment practices, including employment contracts and employee handbooks and policies. She conducts employee training seminars, harassment investigations, and frequently speaks on employment-related topics.
- America's leading business lawyers. She is also listed in Louisiana and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
Get clear answers on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements and what’s now due for the September 30th deadline. We’ll give you the information you need for accurate, timely filing.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org