Cancelled: Pandemic-Proof Benefits Planning: Meeting the Needs of Your Employees & Business
Not all benefits are created equally, and COVID-19 has changed what employees need and expect.
In an uncertain climate, updated benefits help ease tension, build trust, and improve engagement while allowing your organization to manage cost and be more strategic as you move forward.
Whether you are looking to offer completely new benefits, modify your current plan, or keep up with competitors in the industry - join us for our 60-minute workshop on how to be more strategic as you select benefits and ensure your benefits package is advantageous to both your employees and your business during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
You’ll walk away from this workshop ready to:
- Develop options catered toward what your workforce needs
- Create a sustainable package that accommodates the current climate while preparing your company for the future
- Identify specific benefits that increase employee retention and satisfaction
- Review and modify your benefits program as needs change
The uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic makes it difficult for employers to create benefit plans that consider both the economic needs of their business and the varied needs of their employees. Learn how you can develop a benefits package that works for both.
Assessing employee needs – what is your team looking for in the current climate?
- Identify your organization’s objectives and budget
- Conduct a needs assessment for your employees
- Build a benefits plan that meets those needs – amidst and post pandemic
Creating a program that is strategic and sustainable
- Identify your short-term and long-term benefits objectives
- Reality check your various options against your budget
- How to communicate options and opportunities to your employees
- Review and reassess benefits needs as things continue to change
Finding areas of improvement or cost-savings for employers
- A closer look at healthcare options
- The pros and cons of a health savings account
- Employee wellness programs in the current climate
- Financial incentives and alternative benefits
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years, providing training and guidance on how to prepare strategic business plans, assisting in plan development and execution. She is also a licensed insurance agent in the state of Illinois, assisting employers with their employee benefits strategies.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars.
- Michelle is on the business faculty at the College of DuPage and teaches on business strategy, execution, and agility to both students and professionals around the world.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org