Pay Equity Updates: What Employers Need to Know Now
Over the last year, employers have faced significant changes in pay equity laws. However, despite these changes, wage discrimination still persists to an alarming degree.
Pay discrimination not only significantly impacts specific groups of workers, but also impedes an organization's ability to effectively recruit and retain qualified employees.
Join our compliance-based, 90-minute event to learn the latest legal requirements and best practices to conduct an internal pay equity audit, create transparency, and ensure fair compensation for your workforce.
- Impact of latest state and federal pay equity laws
- Keys to conducting an internal audit of pay practices
- Strategies for maintaining compensation equity
- Legal implications and best practices for compliance
Solutions for Pay Equity Compliance
- Identify and Address Pay Gaps: Techniques for conducting internal audits and assessing your organization's current pay practices.
- Implement Effective Policies: Methods to develop and enforce pay equity policies that align with the latest legal requirements.
- Navigating Legal Complexities: Understand the Equal Pay Act, EEOC requirements, NLRB guidelines.
- Salary History Bans: Strategies for adapting to new laws that prohibit salary history inquiries during recruitment.
- Pay Transparency Regulations: Methods to comply with emerging requirements for pay transparency in job postings and employee communications.
Strengthen Your Workplace Culture
- Promote Pay Transparency: Techniques to integrate pay transparency effectively into your organization's culture.
- Retain Valuable Employees: Ways to leverage pay equity as a tool for enhancing employee retention and satisfaction.
- Best Practices for Equity: Learn from industry leaders about innovative practices that underscore a commitment to fair pay.
- Foster a Fair Workplace: Solutions for creating an inclusive compensation structure that values performance, skills, and experience equally.
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
HR Compliance Solutions, LLC
Margie Faulk is a senior-level human resources professional with over 15 years of HR management and compliance experience. A current Compliance Advisor for HR Compliance Solutions, LLC, Margie, has worked as an HR Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and non-profit sectors. Margie has provided small to large businesses with risk management strategies that protect companies and reduces potential workplace fines and penalties for violation of employment regulations. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from the Society for Human Resources Management. Margie is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).
This 90-minute program delivers essential insights into the evolving landscape of pay equity, helping employers navigate new regulations and foster a fair and equitable workplace.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org