Payroll Fraud: Don’t Let Your Company be Next
Please note, this event has been postponed, please check back soon for the new date
30% of companies get hit by payroll fraud each year.
If your company is paying employees, the risk is there.
Falsified wages. Commission schemes. Workers Compensation abuse. Ghost employees.
Payroll fraud comes in numerous forms and whether you’re an international business or a trusted local company – fraud and theft don’t discriminate.
This workshop will highlight the biggest payroll fraud threats of today and how to identify the red flags before it’s too late.
Learn how shrewd fraudsters abuse the payroll process and how to protect your organization.
Join us on April 9th for best practices to:
- Conduct a quick, efficient risk assessment of your payroll practices
- Adopt effective detection techniques to identify red flags
- Implement best-practice anti-fraud control strategies in your payroll department
This high-impact workshop will cover:
- The most common payroll fraud methods impacting today’s organizations
- Self-audit tools and techniques you can automate for early detection
- The most likely perpetrators of payroll fraud (and how to spot them)
- Proactive steps for timely, efficient detection
- How to leverage technology to protect your company from payroll fraud
- The top red flags you need to look out for to keep your company safe
- Proven approaches that minimize risks
- How to identify control deficiencies before they impact your company's reputation or
About the Speaker
Peter Goldmann is president of FraudAware LLC, an anti-fraud training provider for internal auditors, controllers, corporate counsel, financial operations managers and fraud investigators. He is also the author of Fraud in the Markets: Why it Happens and How to Fight It, published by John Wiley & Sons, as well as four other anti-fraud books.
- Peter developed FraudAware, in 2001. It is now the leading employee fraud awareness training program. A user-friendly, customized learning tool, FraudAware uses workshops, webinars and E-Learning to educate employees and managers at all levels in how to detect, prevent and report fraud or suspicious conduct.
- Peter is a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Peter holds a Bachelors degree from the University of Michigan and a Master’s from the London School of Economics
Get ahead of payroll fraud before it derails your company. This workshop will highlight proven approaches and actionable strategies to protect your organization from payroll fraud.