PPP Loan Forgiveness: How to Meet Requirements
The original Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the PPP Flexibility Act offered much needed relief to small business owners due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For businesses that met the application deadline, Congress passed laws giving small businesses the opportunity to continue their business with a loan so they could continue paying their employees. These laws also included the possibility of loan forgiveness – or at least low interest and long-term payment options.
Join us for a workshop that will walk you through the complex loan forgiveness application requirements and process. We'll also provide insight into the proposed second round of loans for businesses – so you’re prepared and can claim additional benefits should they come to pass.
- Specific rules and regulations regarding the use of the loan funds
- How to calculate the use of the funds for the forgiveness forms
- Special items that can be included in the forgiveness that many companies did not realize they could claim
- How the newest PPP proposed program would work
- And more!
The PPP loan forgiveness application is complicated – but with our help, you’ll be able to navigate this with confidence so you can get the funding your business needs.
Important updates you need to know about PPP
- Newest updates to the forgiveness procedures
- Common errors that can trigger an audit of your loan
- How the newest PPP proposed program will differ from the first offering earlier this year
Everything you need to know about your loan – and your eligibility for loan forgiveness
- Exactly what your loan can – and can’t – be used for
- How to apply for loan forgiveness
- Deadlines for your loan forgiveness application
- How to know if your company meets forgiveness regulations
- The additional proposals in Congress for providing a second round of loans to businesses
Answers to your most important questions about PPP
- How do I file the forgiveness forms?
- How do I calculate the use of the funds received for the loan?
- What happens if I miscalculated the amount I asked for and received?
- If an employee quits, does this impact my loan forgiveness?
- I filed for the original PPP loan – if another loan program is offered for PPP, can I participate in it also?
- What are the odds that a second round of loans would be passed?
About the Speaker
Pamela Fagan is president of Audit Business Services, Inc. She is a management consultant and compliance auditor to government, business, and associations with global perspective. She has fifty years of experience in human resources, payroll, management, accounting and finance. She has been an Executive Vice-President for a manufacturing plant; director of accounting and personnel and CEO for a nationwide rental company, business manager for a non-profit opera company; and currently is the operations director for a Native American non-profit organization.
Pamela has been a trainer/presenter for multiple training companies for the last 27 years. Her topics have included accounting, payroll, human resources, communication and time management, safety, computer courses and administrative/management classes. She is a specialist in all 50 states and Canada employment, labor and tax laws. She has presented over 5000+ seminars, 2500+ webinars, and produces on-line classes.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!