Holding Powerful Sales Meetings In a Virtual Environment
Planning and holding virtual meetings can present new challenges for even the most polished sales professionals.
While many reps often work remotely and connect with the office virtually, shifting in-person meetings with prospects and clients online requires modifications.
Join us for this 60-minute workshop to learn how to connect with, present to, and ultimately close new accounts (be they consumers or businesses—small or large) as well as how to engage your own sales team collectively and individually.
You’ll learn how to make virtual sales meetings just as effective as face-to-face meetings, plus how to:
- Inspire prospects/clients to agree to meet online during busy, stressful times (versus postponing)
- Hold successful meetings with multiple participants
- Virtually illustrate product/service use and benefit
- "Read the room” in a virtual environment
Step 1 - Convince your prospect or client to take your online meeting:
- Get prospects to commit to your online meeting
- Single, most effective way to prevent postponements
- How to follow-up with a no show
Step 2 – Crush your remote sales meetings:
- How to establish a personal connection through a screen
- Signs your prospect is distracted or uninterested
- How to pivot your pitch to enhance prospect attentiveness, interest, and enthusiasm
- Storytelling techniques that illustrate your product or service and convey its benefits
- Fake it ‘til you make it: Avoid coming across as uncomfortable – even if you feel that way
- Online resources to better your pitch: How to use shared handouts, materials, data, and visuals to close the sale
Bonus: We’ll spend some time going over how managers can use online meetings to update, motivate, evaluate their internal team!
About the Speaker
In addition to corporate experience in several industries, Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and guidance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of marketing and operational excellence.
She also facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics, sales, and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts market analysis and competitive intelligence for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
Virtual sales meetings are challenging for even the most polished sales professionals - and shifting from in-person meetings with prospects and clients to online requires a number of modifications.
Leave this 60-minute workshop training able to easily connect with prospects, effectively make your pitch, and close just as many new accounts remotely as you do in-person.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org