SECURE 2.0 Act Updates: How New Provisions Impact Your Business
The latest changes to the SECURE 2.0 Act help strengthen the retirement system for employees, but also create a host of new requirements for employers to track and manage.
It’s critical that those responsible for managing benefits in your organization understand these new provisions, when they take effect, and how your benefit plans may need to adapt.
Join us to discover:
- Which provisions of the Act will apply to your business
- When the updates of the Act become effective
- How the SECURE Act can expand your employee benefit plans
- What changes your business will need to make
- Key information to communicate to employees
Understanding the SECURE 2.0 Act
- Which provisions apply to your business & and why
- Effective dates for each component of the updated Act
- Automatic retirement enrollment requirements in the Act
- Important changes to employer matches
- How eligibility has been impacted by the updates
Detailed Look at SECURE 2.0 Act Provisions
- Discover new incentives for increasing participation
- What you need to know about emergency loan provisions
- How provisions impact student loan & retirement plan matching
- The catch-up contribution changes outlined in the Act
- What information employers should provide to employees
Questions & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP provides clients with direct payroll assistance, information, education, consultation, and even empathy, in her role as a Consultant.
Tricia has more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of workforce management (payroll processing, taxation, employee handbooks, human resources, benefits, etc.). Tricia is a Payroll and Human Resource “nerd” who enjoys reading Internal Revenue Code.
- She is a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through PayrollOrg (formerly the American Payroll Association) a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the HR Certification Institute, as well as a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Tricia is a Member of the National Speakers Bureau for PayrollOrg and a Contributing Writer to Paytech Magazine, a regular periodical provided to over 20,000 Members.
In this informative, 60-minute event you will learn what has changed in the SECURE 2.0 Act, how updates impact your business and employees, and best practices to ensure compliance with the Act provisions.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org