Setting Goals: Drive Better Performance & Motivate Your Team
Without goals, we don't know what we're working towards. Setting measurable goals that are also realistic is crucial to drive your team forward, and for your team's success. Strong goals boost performance by motivating employees to increase efforts, while setting clear expectations will help employees prioritize their work and align with business objectives. Un-realistic goals will do just the opposite and fall flat, but where's the line?
Join us for the 75-minute webinar, to find out how to set goals that:
- Better optimize the use of your employee's time and talents
- Improve communication across all levels - from the C-suite to front-line
- Keep your team motivated and headed in the right direction
- Focus your team on what's most important for success
Setting & Meeting Achievable Department & Organizational Goals
- Guidelines for setting realistic goals employees can get behind
- Define clear performance expectations that inspire momentum
- Master the continuous performance: Collaboration, feedback and discussions
- Identify and overcome team obstacles that get in the way
Motivate Your Team to be Goal Getters
- Using the SMART method to develop goals together
- Create a motivating vision for the future - and a plan to achieve it
- Engage and involve employees in setting goal for better buy-in
Effective Follow-up Techniques to Keep Employees On-track
- Reinforcement tools when employees veer off course
- Get daily, monthly, & yearly goal setting and achievement tools
- Align your performance management with business strategies and goals
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Tara Powers is an international best-selling author, award-winning leadership expert, sought after speaker and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training.
- She's worked with over 200 companies and more than 15,000 leaders building programs and launching initiatives that deliver high touch and high impact for her clients.
- For 4 years, Tara's Leadership Programs have earned the prestigious recognition as a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com alongside big names such as Korn Ferry, Level (3), Hilton, Honda, MIT and DDI.
- Tara is also a judge for the coveted Brandon Hall Excellence Awards which recognizes the best organizations globally that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
- In July 2018, Tara published Virtual Team for Dummies with Wiley and was recognized in Colorado Business Magazine as a Woman to Watch
Set meaningful department goals that align with organizational goals, and provide a clear focus and motivation for your team. Become confident that your team is working towards success when you implement the strategies provided in this 75-minute webinar.