Setting Goals: Drive Better Performance & Motivate Your Team
Join us for the 75-minute webinar, to find out how to set goals that:
- Better optimize the use of your employee's time and talents
- Improve communication across all levels - from the C-suite to front-line
- Keep your team motivated and headed in the right direction
- Focus your team on what's most important for success
Setting & Meeting Achievable Department & Organizational Goals
- Guidelines for setting realistic goals employees can get behind
- Define clear performance expectations that inspire momentum
- Master the continuous performance: Collaboration, feedback and discussions
- Identify and overcome team obstacles that get in the way
Motivate Your Team to be Goal Getters
- Using the SMART method to develop goals together
- Create a motivating vision for the future - and a plan to achieve it
- Engage and involve employees in setting goal for better buy-in
Effective Follow-up Techniques to Keep Employees On-track
- Reinforcement tools when employees veer off course
- Get daily, monthly, & yearly goal setting and achievement tools
- Align your performance management with business strategies and goals
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Tara Powers is an international best-selling author, award-winning leadership expert, sought after speaker and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training.
- She's worked with over 200 companies and more than 15,000 leaders building programs and launching initiatives that deliver high touch and high impact for her clients.
- For 4 years, Tara's Leadership Programs have earned the prestigious recognition as a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com alongside big names such as Korn Ferry, Level (3), Hilton, Honda, MIT and DDI.
- Tara is also a judge for the coveted Brandon Hall Excellence Awards which recognizes the best organizations globally that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
- In July 2018, Tara published Virtual Team for Dummies with Wiley and was recognized in Colorado Business Magazine as a Woman to Watch
Set meaningful department goals that align with organizational goals, and provide a clear focus and motivation for your team. Become confident that your team is working towards success when you implement the strategies provided in this 75-minute webinar.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org