Solutions for More Productive Meetings & How to Make the Most of Them
By taking a strategic approach to meetings, your organization can elevate everyone’s work while heightening the value of time spent.
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn how to make the most of meetings, when conducting and attending them.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Collaboration options to encourage the sharing & capturing of ideas
- Best practices to ensure that everyone's time is used wisely & efficiently
- How meeting from a distance can actually be even more effective than in person
- Ways to engage shy, reserved, or disinterested participants & ensure that they’re “tuned in”
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the following additional handouts:
- A 22-page Blueprint (PDF) - “No More Boring Meetings! 68 Ways to Make Them Shorter & More Productive”
- Michelle’s Meeting Checklist: Plan, execute, and follow up on meetings efficiently & effectively
Solutions for shifting opinions: Go from “they’re a waste” to “they’re worth every minute”
- How to take an individualistic approach & engage every attendee plus keep their attention
- Ways to proactively determine what participants care about & what questions may arise
- Top-notch strategies for refreshing the reasons & ways meetings are conducted
- Templates to assist with planning & leading meetings of various types & sizes
Communication Strategies to Impart Information & Foster Response
- Collaboration tools that inspire ideas & boost feedback from participants
- How to identify when a meeting versus another mode of communication is desirable
- Best practices for leveraging asynchronous communication when schedules don’t align
- How to prevent unconscious bias & micro-aggressions in meeting attendee interactions
Strategies, Resources & Approaches to Justify Any Meeting’s Existence
- Keys to determining which tech features to use in each meeting format & setting
- How to stay up on evolving best practices to maximize meetings & teambuilding activities
- Ways to embrace tech options that are budget friendly, no matter the size of your business
- Techniques for training meeting leaders to make the most of precious meeting time
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
- Michelle is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness
- She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online as well as in person.
- The practical expertise she possesses is on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning
In our 60-minute program, you’ll discover the driving factors of productive meetings and how to achieve your desired outcomes.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org