Stop Workplace Drama from Killing Morale: What Supervisors Can Do
So, what can you do about it? With the right tools and approach, you can handle conflict professionally, and prevent it from reoccurring. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- How to manage the conflict and remove workplace drama completely
- Ways to address and prevent the common components of drama
- Proven solutions that will fix the bad behavior in your company
- The supervisor's role in determining and resolving conflict
Identify & Eliminate Workplace Drama: Overcoming the Conflict
- Getting to the root of conflict: Turnover, gossip & more
- Strategies to motivate employees: Best ways to address the issues
- The different types of "drama roles" and how to eliminate them
Three Most Common Drama Drivers - and How to Squash Them
- Strategies to clear up and conquer difficult situations
- Frequent issues present in drama and conflict & how to overcome them
- Negativity in the workplace: Effective solutions to combat human nature
Making Change Happen at Your Workplace: Tools for Positive Change
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace: Understand the issues
- Specific tactics to promote teamwork and collaboration
- Methods to eliminate time-wasters and drama at the core
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Over 20 years of experience as a leadership communication expert, Pamela has delivered thousands of keynotes, training sessions, and webinars to more than 200,000 people around the globe.
- She has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Here is a partial list: Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
- She is specifically known for her programs that take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide your company with effective strategies to identify and eliminate workplace drama while improving employee morale.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org