Strategies for Personalizing Candidate Experiences
The hiring process is the first impression a candidate has of your company. And, they are interviewing you as much as you are interviewing them. Savvy employers understand the importance of customizing the hiring experience to stand out and attract the best candidates.
In our dynamic, 60-minute event, employers will learn sure-fire ways to create a unique and memorable experience for job candidates while also upholding consistent standards and meeting employment law requirements.
Join us to discover:
- How to attract and court top candidates in ways that matter to them
- Identifying what a candidate cares about and incorporating it into your hiring process
- New strategies, resources, and mindsets to create a lasting positive impression
- Who to involve in the hiring process, and how they can help recognize candidate expectations
- Keys to building genuine connections with qualified candidates
Winning Over Candidates in Today’s Job Market
- Driving factors of a positive candidate experience
- Ideas to entice candidates who have unique experience and are in high demand
- Tips to ensure the best internal work culture for when new candidates visit
- Ways to stay up on evolving practices to continue to stand out from the pack
- How technology can assist without depersonalizing the experience
Hiring Best Practices to Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Ways “The Big Quit” is affecting hiring dynamics
- What to know and do to stay a step ahead of evolving candidate trends
- Mapping the hiring life cycle to identify key touchpoints to enhance candidate experiences
- How to prevent unconscious bias and micro-aggressions in your hiring process
- Methods for training managers and others participating in the hiring process
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
In this instructor-led event, you will learn how to stand out as an employer of choice to varied types of candidates considering your company. Learn best practices and strategies for tailoring the interviewing and hiring experience to each unique candidate.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org