Strategies to Recruit & Retain Gen X, Y & Z Employees
With Millennials getting much of the attention from employers these days, Gen X and the new Gen Z employees can easily get overlooked.
In this dynamic, 60-minute event discover effective ways you can customize recruiting and retention strategies to speak to each of these three valuable employee groups.
Join us to discover:
- What drives and motivates each of these generations
- How to win over candidates in a challenging job market
- Tailoring expectations, job functions and interactions to each group
- Strategies to build a stronger company culture across generations
Understanding Your Multi-Generational Workforce: Gens X, Y and Z
- Defining generations X, Y and Z – plus associated micro-generations
- Advantages of a multi-generational workforce and making it work
- Projected growth of each generation in the workplace
- Ways to prevent unconscious bias and micro-aggressions within generations
Recruiting Techniques that Speak to Each Generation
- Tips to shorten recruiting timelines in ways that attract each generation
- Keys to connecting with candidates in this job market’s competitive environment
- Opportunities to change up your approach at various points in the hiring life cycle
- Ways to stay up on evolving best practices to stand out in the marketplace
Retention Best Practices to Keep Top Talent
- What these generations value in companies and work environments
- How to blend a multi-generational workforce and cultivate a collaborative environment
- Examples of ways technology can assist without depersonalizing the experience
- How to address unique generational needs and expectations, without driving entitlement
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
In this 60-minute, instructor-led event you will learn the ABCs of attracting and retaining generations X, Y and Z. Discover new strategies, resources, and mindsets to create a lasting positive impression that bonds existing workers, as well as new hires for the long-haul.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org