The Employee Turnover Cure: Increase Engagement, Loyalty & Productivity
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn the secrets of targeted high retention, with practical, everyday tactics you can put into action quickly.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- The real reasons why employees leave
- How to create a culture of employee loyalty
- Ways to cut unwanted turnover without desperate measures
- Techniques for building momentum & increasing retention rates
- Strategies to ensure your hiring process attracts loyal employees
- BONUS: All registrants will receive a 55-page Blueprint (PDF)
- “The Employee Turnover Cure: 6-Step Retention Plan That Pinpoints The 12 'Fixable' Causes Of Turnover And Specific Prescriptions To Eradicate Them”
Strategies for Mitigating Unwanted Turnover
- How to minimize aftershock & keep morale high when a valued (or popular) employee exits
- Why churn impacts others & can negatively affect the perception of your organization
- Ways to minimize the spread of negativity & awkwardness when someone does leave
Retain Your Best Employees & Maintain a Human Capital Edge
- How to determine who and when employees will quit
- Methods for retaining a top performer that gives notice
- Tailored preventative measures that enhance employee loyalty
Solutions for Staying a Step Ahead of Employee Expectations
- Options for motivating employees without leading to a sense of entitlement
- Ways to figure out what employees want in both the short-term & long-term
- What you need to do differently based on the nuances of remote & hybrid work
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to reduce unwanted employee turnover. You’ll also learn the warning signs that a good employee is about to quit, and what you need to do to retain them!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org