The New Look of Today’s Workplace: Managing a Hybrid Workforce
Today’s workplace is a unique and exciting new dynamic with a blend of some employees working back on-site, others continuing to work remotely, or a hybrid of both. This new blended-style workforce allows employers to offer more options and opportunities to employees, but also creates new challenges for both HR and managers.
HR must be nimble and have the ability to quickly adapt to all the ways that work is evolving - workplace design, shifts in expectations of personnel, and the list goes on. Plus, how prepared are your front-line managers to effectively lead a hybrid workforce? Join our engaging, 60-minute program to learn how to:
- Seamlessly manage the ever-changing needs of a blended workforce
- Make the new, more fluid workplace productive while avoiding disruptions
- Develop a staffing strategy that meets current and future needs of your organization
- Help managers foster better collaboration among team members working on- and/or off-site
Embracing & Utilizing the “New Norm” of Today’s Workplace
- What the new “Hybrid Workplace Model” means and how it impacts your organization
- Keys to boosting productivity while making on- and off-site employees feel connected
- Creating an engaging environment for all your forms of workers
Solutions to the Top Challenges of Managing a Hybrid Workforce
- HR and manager’s responsibilities in leading, training, and engaging each type of worker
- Ways to communicate and enforce expectations and consequences by worker type
- How technology can better facilitate connectivity and collaboration
- Transitioning your management team to an on-demand staffing model
Meeting the Changing Workforce Needs of Your Organization
- Navigate the legal compliance requirements associated with the different types of workers
- What to consider in selecting and engaging outside vendors to assist in blended talent management
Determining whether to add a new employee or engage a gig or temp worker
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist Michelle is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management; business safety and continuity; and financial acuity. In 2020 alone, she created and delivered more than 40 well-regarded presentations for numerous organizations around the world.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership. She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
No matter where your employees are located, regardless of if they are full- or part-time, or somewhere in between, we’ll provide the tools that HR professionals and managers need to effectively lead, engage and motivate.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org