The Turnover Toolkit: Strategies and Tools to Improve Retention
Employee retention is more than just another HR issue.
It impacts every level of a company with lost productivity, shifting workloads and lost profits.
Even with turnover rates at an all-time high and a cutthroat talent market – less than 50% of companies have a set plan to keep their employees.
If there’s no action – about 30% of your employees will be gone within the next year.
Don’t let that happen.
Join us for a new workshop full of actionable strategies to slam the brakes on high turnover and retain top talent, plus additional resources so you can keep a pulse on employee satisfaction before they’re walking out the door.
Join us on January 21st to:
- Find out the real reason's employees are leaving (& how to stop it)
- Learn how to conduct a retention interview – instead of an exit one
- Increase management’s accountability for better talent retention
- Create a retention plan, with significant metrics to measure
Get a better grasp on the impacts of turnover on your organization
- The real cost of turnover in your organization
- Indicators that an employee could be on their way out
- The link between employee satisfaction, motivation and engagement
Use retention interviews to gauge employee satisfaction, so you can avoid the exit interview
- Start asking the right questions now, so you aren’t asking them when it’s too late
- Receive a complete toolkit, with questions and content based on the top 10 essential retention factors
- Identify gaps in your current approach to employee retention and culture
Improve your retention efforts with proper feedback and metrics
- Use employee feedback to target specific goals that impact turnover within your organization
- Build a more transparent, engaged workplace culture by making employees feel heard
- Cut recruiting costs and improve overall employee retention rates
About the Speaker
Bob Verchota is the owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, a consulting firm for clients who seek to align their business and employees to create successful outcomes and excellent work environments.
- After 30+ years in HR senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
- He provides solutions for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and more.
- Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.
Become the company people want to stay with – not the one people can’t wait to get away from. This workshop will give you everything you need to get a better handle on turnover and retention in your organization.