Today’s Strategies for Better, More Effective Debt Collections
With companies scrambling to maximize cash flow, many finance leaders are looking to make debt collections more efficient.
This 60-minute workshop will reveal the techniques and strategies that will enable your accounting department to excel at the tough job of collecting past-due accounts- even if you’re working remotely.
Our expert, Pamela Fagan, will provide you with proven approaches that cut the time, frustration, and cost of collecting the money your company is owed.
Your team will be able to face today’s unique challenges, collect money faster, and still preserve valuable customer relations.
Join us for the strategies and approaches your A/R team needs and walk away with:
- Ways to create a comprehensive collection policy that is easy to follow and guarantees results
- “E-tactics” that work: use and document email effectively to save time and effort
- Best practices for billing and invoicing to improve cash flow
- How to manage in a remote atmosphere: from the manager’s point of view and the collector’s point of view
Collecting past-due debts legally and more efficiently
- Get past the latest excuses and runaround to get the money you deserve
- Ensure compliance with FDCPA and CCPA collection laws
- Use the “ASK for the money” approach to get paid quicker
- Understand the unexpected “can and cannots” of debt collections
Maintaining customer relations when procuring past-due debts and settling accounts
- Keep the customer current once their account is settled
- Make debt collections a relationship-building experience
- Offer options and navigate the excuses in a friendly and effective manner
- Feel more confident in handling customer/client collection calls, emails, and interactions
About the Speaker
Pamela Fagan is president of Audit Business Services, Inc.
She is a management consultant and compliance auditor to government, business, and associations and has fifty years of experience in human resources, payroll, management, accounting and finance. She has been an Executive Vice-President for a manufacturing plant; director of accounting and personnel and CEO for a nationwide rental company, business manager for a non-profit opera company; and currently is the operations director for a Native American non-profit organization.
- Pamela has been a trainer/presenter for the last 27 years. Her topics have included accounting, payroll, human resources, communication and time management, safety, computer courses and administrative/management classes. She is a specialist in all 50 states and Canada employment, labor and tax laws.
- She is an accomplished musician and a member of the American Guild of Musical Artists, a member of National Speech and Debate Association, a member of Society for Human Resource Management, and a member of the American Payroll Association. She has her SPHR certification with SHRM, CPP (certified payroll professional) certification with American Payroll Association, TFOC (tribal finance officers' certification) with Native American Finance Officers Association, and her THRC (tribal human resources certification).
Get the money you’re owed and maintain customer relations with the strategies provided in this workshop. You’ll leave this session ready to have more productive customer conversations and help improve your debt collection process.