Tracking Employee Productivity: Fair & Effective Strategies for Employers
Employee productivity is not just about measuring output, it should also focus on fostering a positive work environment that values and supports workers. This balance is essential for fostering a high-performing and motivated team.
In our dynamic, 60-minute program you will learn when, what, and how to effectively measure productivity, both at an individual and collective level.
Join us to discover how to:
- Effectively discuss goals, progress & challenges with employees
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) tailored to each job
- Provide regular, constructive & actionable feedback
- Use non-invasive productivity tracking tools & software
- Engage employees in process improvements & workflow optimizations
Understanding & Measuring Employee Productivity
- Defining employee productivity in various roles & industries
- Identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) to frame productivity measurement
- Explore common productivity tracking methods & innovative tools
- Solutions for leveraging AI for productivity data analysis
Communication & Considerations in Productivity Tracking
- Methods to communicate productivity results & address concerns
- Ways to create & sustain a productive work culture
- Do’s & don’ts in establishing related HR policies
- Considerations for fair productivity tracking
Best Practices for Fair & Compliant Productivity Tracking
- How to establish measurable expectations & goals for employees
- Techniques to overcome challenges in fair productivity tracking
- Lessons learned from others’ challenges & failures
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
By attending this session, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of how to track employee productivity in a manner that is fair, respectful, and conducive to a thriving work environment. Join us to learn the best practices in productivity measurement and contribute to building a more effective and engaged team.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org