Tying Performance Pay to Organizational Goals
Organizations spend an enormous amount of time, energy, and resources each year to set their organizational goals.
And to attain those goals, a company relies on their greatest asset: their employees.
Employees who feel recognized demonstrate a stronger desire to help the company grow and succeed. That’s why more and more organizations are increasing productivity and boosting profits by linking performance pay with overarching organizational goals.
That means instituting a pay-for-performance system that focuses on translating organizational goals into performance measures at every level of the organization - from senior leaders on down.
It’s a surefire way to motivate employees and keep your organization on track, and we’re here to help you determine if this approach is right for your company.
Join this training to learn:
- Concepts to consider prior to implementing a pay-for-performance plan
- Methods of obtaining buy-in at all levels of the organization for a pay-for-performance plan
- Techniques managers can utilize when linking performance pay with organizational goals
- The six steps to creating cascading organizational goals
- How to create relevant employee development plans that are connected to the organization’s business strategy
The opportunity to earn more money can be a powerful motivational tool. That’s why tying employee bonuses to company performance can be a mutually beneficial move that helps you make the most of your talent while pushing your company toward bigger and better wins.
Laying the groundwork for a successful pay-for-performance plan
- Key decision points to consider prior to putting a pay-for-performance in place
- Obtaining senior leadership, manager, and employee buy-in
- Planning & preparing for effective performance discussions
- How to provide effective performance feedback to employees
Walk away ready to establish performance pay at your organization
- Develop a pay-for-performance program tailored to your organization’s needs
- Recognize and understand the alignment between organizational goals and pay-for-performance plans
- Handle push-back from managers and employees when instituting a pay-for-performance plan
Answers to your most pressing questions
- What are the pros and cons of instituting a pay-for-performance plan?
- What are the components of an effective performance management system?
- Why is alignment between organizational goals and pay-for-performance measures essential to an effective pay-for-performance plan?
About the Speaker
Diane L. Dee, President and Founder of Advantage HR Consulting, LLC is a senior Human Resources professional with over 25 years of experience in the HR arena. Diane’s background includes experience in HR consulting and training & administration in corporate, government, consulting, and pro bono environments.
Diane founded Advantage HR Consulting in early 2016. Under Diane’s leadership, Advantage HR Consulting provides comprehensive, cost-effective Human Resources solutions for small to mid-sized public and private firms in the greater Chicagoland area. Diane also develops and conducts webinars on a wide variety of HR compliance and administrative topics for various training firms across the country. Additionally, Diane is the author of multiple white papers and e-books addressing various HR compliance topics.
Diane holds a Master Certificate in Human Resources from Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations and has attained SPHR and SHRM-SCP certification. Diane is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners and the Society for Human Resource Management. Additionally, Diane performs pro bono work through the Taproot Foundation assisting non-profit clients by integrating their Human Resources goals with their corporate strategies.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!