Work Smarter, Not Harder with HR Optimization
We can’t expand the number of hours in a day, but we can improve what we do with them.
The HR department is being pulled in countless directions – especially right now.
>Learn how to streamline paperwork, secure data, and manage policies and procedures while freeing up time to manage your workforce more strategically.
Join us for this high-impact workshop and walk away ready to:
- Coordinate digital processes, storage, and information retrieval for easier, quicker data management
- Stay current and compliant with the evolving legal and regulatory requirements post-COVID and beyond
- Minimize human error and manual processes without losing integrity and confidentiality
- Restructure your time with strategic automations that allow you more time for people management
Reclaim your day with simple solutions that get your time back. Every task doesn’t need to be tedious and time-consuming. This workshop will highlight strategies and easy-to-implement solutions for HR tasks that monopolize time – without compromising privacy or consistency.
Join us to dive into how to:
- Develop, update, and enforce SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Stop chasing paper—digitizing documents and information accurately and securely
- Avoid data breaches, both internally and externally
- Set documented protocols that also address individual needs with decorum and sensitivity
- Identify and integrate necessary and useful information pertaining to employees
- Communicate HR information to the right people, when they need it
- Leverage best practices both within your industry, and beyond
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness by doing more high-impact work in less time
- How to create a smoothly integrated system that addresses everything from onboarding to benefits enrollment to individual employee needs
- Proactively engage in talent acquisition, management, and planning
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than a decade. Her services span training and guidance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world, teaches classroom seminars and online webinars for the Real Estate Institute, and she is also on the business faculty at College of DuPage.
- Michelle was the founding Chair of the Illinois Diversity Council Board of Directors and is a member of the Northwestern Council of 100.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org