Your Retention Plan to Keep Top Performers During COVID-19
Between the sudden shift to a remote workforce, spikes in layoffs and furloughs, the overall stress of the global pandemic and its economic impact, employees are wondering what their next career move should be to protect their future.
Getting ahead of this curve and retaining your top performers is key to the long-term survival of your company.
Join us for this 60-minute workshop to learn:
- How the pandemic is transforming employee retention
- What today’s employees are looking for in a job and in their career
- The keys to a successful employee retention program during the pandemic
- How to rid yourself of poor performers and avoid capacity problems
- How to make the pandemic become part of your long-term retention plan
How to survive the pandemic and thrive during recovery:
- The single most effective employee retention strategy for during and after COVID-19
- Ways to prevent your best employees from being stolen by competitors
- What the younger workforce wants from you: Appeal to the people who will be in the workforce for longer without alienating the rest of the workforce
- 4 steps of an effective employee retention program that will survive a second wave of coronavirus
Ongoing retention best practices that hold true during a pandemic:
- A “to-don’t” list of things that hurt retention
- When and how to cut the deadweight: Letting go of poor performers
- **If you have open positions** How to reach job candidates during a pandemic
Get answers to tough questions, like:
- How can I convince employees to not jump ship?
- What are employee retention best practices during and post COVID-19?
- If there’s a second wave of coronavirus, will I lose my best people?
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore, a professional speaker and coach, helps business owners, executives, and leaders align their teams to create “wow” customer experiences.
He works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace, including clients at Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power.
With this interactive workshop, you’ll be able to keep your top performers feeling positive about the future of the company and secure in their position, plus encourage them to work at the highest productivity levels possible during a pandemic.
You’ll leave with (1) a unique retention plan for your company, (2) tips to salvage employees who may be thinking of leaving, and (3) actionable ways to reduce your employee turnover rate.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org