Sexual Harassment Prevention All Access
Educating your managers and employees is a critical first step for avoiding sexual harassment and assault in the workplace.. In the continuing era of #METOO & #TIMESUP, employers have the responsibility to ensure that every employee feels safe, protected as well as supported in the workplace!
In today’s #MeToo environment companies are hard pressed to balance the competing interests of alleged victims of sexual harassment and/or assault and the due process rights of alleged harassers/assaulters.
Premier Learning Solutions can provide a wide variety of training to help employers understand, prevent, and correct discrimination in the workplace.
- Custom Online Portal – with company-wide credentials
- (3 Online Workshops) – Total: 4.25 hours of training
- The ability to learn at your own pace
- The capability to learn on-the-go: if your mobile device is compatible
- Separate workshops for supervisors and employees
Workplace Sexual Harassment
Join us with your managers for our 90-minute webinar with real-world examples and actionable steps. We will address a wide range of words, nonverbals, and other actions that constitute sexual harassment – both legal but offensive, to clearly unlawful. Your team will leave the program with effective measures to avoid, reduce, report and react to sexual harassment claims.
- Defining discrimination and harassment from a legal standpoint
- What should be included in your sexual harassment investigations
- Training managerial staff on appropriate actions to a complaint
- Guidelines to prepare investigative forms and checklists
- Proper investigation documentation and reporting practices
The training fulfills the sexual harassment training and anti-bullying training requirements of all federal and state laws, including those in California (SB 1343, SB 396, AB 1825, & AB 2053), Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New York State, and New York City.
Certificate of Completion
(3) Online sessions for a total of 4.25 hours, of instructor led, harassment training. 80% or higher is required for each exam in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Please call 1-800-964-6033 To Start Your Customized Order Today!